Copiah-Lincoln Community College
Copiah-Lincoln Agricultural High School (1915-1927), Copiah-Lincoln Junior College and Agricultural High School (1928-1979), Copiah-Lincoln Junior College (1979-1988), Copiah-Lincoln Community College (1988-present) or simply Co-Lin. It's all the same. The two original counties have grown into a district serving seven counties, Copiah, Lincoln, Simpson (1933), Franklin (1949), Lawrence (1966), Jefferson (1968), and Adams (1971). The junior college was formed in 1928. The high school left for Wesson Attendance Center at the end of the 1978-79 term. The newest name, Copiah-Lincoln Community College, came about July 1, 1988, in an effort to enhance the expanding role in the communities served by Co-Lin. Today Co-Lin has campuses in Wesson, Natchez, and Simpson County, Mississippi. This online collection includes the entire collection of yearbooks which began in 1925, four existing agricultural high school catalogues (1917-18, 1922-23, 1923-24, and 1924-25), and the annual President's Report which began in 1998.